Review by: Gary Miller, AAUG Member
Price in iTunes App Store: $2.99 –
Pro: incredibly relaxing for quiet time, meditation, graphics are parallax & 3D sound to soothe
Product Rating: 5/5 Excellent
Conflict of Interest: a free copy of the app was provided for the review
When I’m tired, and want some total relaxation I launch…. Sunny. I get out my iPhone or iPad, start up this amazing app, put on my earbuds or headphones, and I’m away. Developer Franz Bruckhoff ( who has also created Windy, Haze & Thunderspace) has created an amazing series of 6 beach bays to experience, each unique and the way we’d all like to find a beach in our imagination… Each recorded and enhanced in 3D, so I felt myself drift off effortlessly. The graphics move and drew me in. I liked being able to mix the sounds, adding birds, wind, rain, music. It’s soo relaxing. I found I like following along the story of Sunny, or I could just close my eyes and relax. I think once you’ve tried it, you 2 will be pleasantly hooked.
- Stereoscopic 3D audio. Optimized for Apple EarPods & headphones.
- Seamlessly looped, long recordings.
- Encoded in 256 kbps AAC.
- 6 beaches to explore, 1 included in price, as you explore more open, or you can purchase all access..
- 6 motion controlled multi-plane 3D parallax scenes.
- Integrates with Apple Health app to see heart rate
- available in English or German
- Sleep timer